Silly Me...
...I Forgot To Tell Her To Take Me Off Her Calling List.
So this survey taker calls me this morning and starts yammering, "asking" if I'd participate in a survey about Newt Gingrich and his "conservative" minions (my term, not hers.) She "asked" it in a manner that wasn't really asking. As if there was no question that I'd take the survey.
I said "No."
She response sounded like I'd slapped her.
I told her "The so-called conservatives are pathetic and deserve to be shot for treason." (Paraphrasing, she woke me up.)
She apparently didn't know how respond to that, so I said "Have a nice day" and hung up.
This is at least the 2nd time I've ranted to these dolts about how stupid the 3 Monkey Party is (that's the Republicans, BTW). I haven't donated money to them since 1996 when I tilted at the windmill of Clinton's re-erection (sic).
You think they'd have stopped calling after first my 3 minute lunatic rant to the telemarketers. Maybe next time I'll throw in some talk about the black helicopters.
So this survey taker calls me this morning and starts yammering, "asking" if I'd participate in a survey about Newt Gingrich and his "conservative" minions (my term, not hers.) She "asked" it in a manner that wasn't really asking. As if there was no question that I'd take the survey.
I said "No."
She response sounded like I'd slapped her.
I told her "The so-called conservatives are pathetic and deserve to be shot for treason." (Paraphrasing, she woke me up.)
She apparently didn't know how respond to that, so I said "Have a nice day" and hung up.
This is at least the 2nd time I've ranted to these dolts about how stupid the 3 Monkey Party is (that's the Republicans, BTW). I haven't donated money to them since 1996 when I tilted at the windmill of Clinton's re-erection (sic).
You think they'd have stopped calling after first my 3 minute lunatic rant to the telemarketers. Maybe next time I'll throw in some talk about the black helicopters.
Labels: politics, propaganda

2 Comments:
Sleepin' in on a Monday?
Yeah. I pulled my back New Year's Eve and it still ain't right.
Getting better though. I wussed out today after troopering through Thursday and Friday in agony. But I had a lot of work to do and I cleaned most of it up.
Post a Comment
<< Home