Saturday, May 19, 2007

"Never Miss A Good Opportunity To SHUT UP!"

I read this a long time ago on an email. It was supposedly an old cowboy saying.

Trust me: It's a GREAT idea.

"Never Miss A Good Opportunity To SHUT UP!"

and never tell anyone about the corn dog story.

Trust me on these two items.

Really.

4 Comments:

Blogger Luke (alias "Lines With Chrome") said...

and never tell anyone about the corn dog story

That, in itself, was TMI.

2:24 AM, May 19, 2007  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

Yeah, well... that's NOTHING compared to the whole corn dog story.

And I'm up this late... bad news!

3:12 AM, May 19, 2007  
Blogger Darlin' Joy said...

hehe....oh come on. It wasn't that bad! I was just givin' ya a hard time!!

10:12 AM, May 19, 2007  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

Well you KNOW it's bad when you turn your own stomach thinking about it...

12:25 PM, May 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home