Too Dumb For Words...
LINK
"Tiny Muskens, the Roman Catholic bishop of Breda in the Netherlands, says that Dutch Catholics ought to pray using the word Allah rather than God or its synonyms in Dutch.
.....
Adopting the word Allah, Muskens thinks, will eliminate "discussions and bickerings" between Muslims and Christians and so improve relations between the religions."
Wow. Can we fellatiate the ragheads a little more there, bishop? You fucking traitorous idiot.
"I never knew you" comes to mind for this asshole's afterlife.
"Tiny Muskens, the Roman Catholic bishop of Breda in the Netherlands, says that Dutch Catholics ought to pray using the word Allah rather than God or its synonyms in Dutch.
.....
Adopting the word Allah, Muskens thinks, will eliminate "discussions and bickerings" between Muslims and Christians and so improve relations between the religions."
Wow. Can we fellatiate the ragheads a little more there, bishop? You fucking traitorous idiot.
"I never knew you" comes to mind for this asshole's afterlife.
Labels: liberal douchebags, religion, stupid people

7 Comments:
I absolutely can't belive this! Actually only if it was first brought up in the too much Politically Correct USA. Although, you were the first to tell me 4+ years ago to visit Europe now because it's culture will soon be gone because it was being overrun by Muslims, goodbye culture. Have fun Shane and good luck!!
I heard of this guy named Benedict who is a touch on the conservative side...can we say excommunication?
Amen!! HE deserves to be excommunicated! It will be interesting to see how the POPE handles this.
Mmmm, fellatiate...
Yeah, this is kinda odd...
I'm not sure if I'll make it to Holland. Well, I'd like to visit Heidipark, but aside from that, hopefully I won't have to deal with any of these Dutch Catholics...
The missionaries I am trying to get hooked up with over there are very German Christian. I don't think I'll have to worry about the word "Allah" at all... I hope.
So, what does the bishop say about the relationship between Jesus and God - I mean, Allah? I would think that would be the most important issue.
Dumb doesn't even BEGIN to cover it.
Post a Comment
<< Home