Sunday, September 16, 2007

You Put The Lime In Da Coconut...

Just struck me as funny, s'all...

EDIT: This is a MUST for my brother's forthcoming bachelor party. Nonstop rum drinking out of coconuts!

EDIT: EDIT: The more I think of this, the better it sounds. WITH the coconut milk in there... man, I bet that rocks with the great taste of cheddar!

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Darlin' Joy said...

Not quite a Southron?!?!?! I'm in shock.

10:27 PM, September 16, 2007  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

You sound more like a chica to me.

12:09 AM, September 17, 2007  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

Okay. I am sorry. I will not antagonize anyone practicing with a shotgun anymore.

What would you LIKE your blog link to say?

12:38 AM, September 18, 2007  
Blogger Wonder Woman said...

Do we get to choose what our blog links say?

Well then I want mine to read...

Wonder Woman Goddess of all that's sexually addictive...

He he he did I just type dic..

4:54 PM, September 18, 2007  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

Chill, you sexually addicted hussy.

No one gets to pick.

I was merely being silly. I never give in to women that easily.

Now a Mossberg 500 20 gauge in my face, THAT might change my mind. But I'd likely just make jokes about it and get shot cause the laughter trips her trigger finger.

9:38 PM, September 18, 2007  
Blogger Darlin' Joy said...

I won't ask you to change it. I'm just merely shocked. And describe what you mean by "chica".

1:51 PM, September 19, 2007  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

That's not what you call Spanish chicks?

Great. I've given offense yet again...

2:58 PM, September 19, 2007  
Blogger Wonder Woman said...

Oh me, naw I am not that easily offended ;)

8:07 PM, September 19, 2007  
Blogger Darlin' Joy said...

Just because I can speak Spanish makes me a chica?

4:13 PM, September 21, 2007  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

Well you do speak Spanish way more than you use a Southron Bellllllleee accent.

3:56 PM, September 22, 2007  
Blogger Darlin' Joy said...

Dammit, I can't help it!! I live in ATLANTA!!

12:42 AM, September 23, 2007  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

Another reason you're not really a Southron! Can't believe I forgot to use that one...

4:55 PM, September 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home