Sometimes I Hate This New Viewpoint Of Mine...
This whole Christianity thing... It haunts me. It makes me VERY hard on myself. It's awfully short of rewards NOW. I realize that the hard path is foretold. That it's the most rewarding... in the long run.
Then I realize I have a huge laundry list of sins I ain't committed in this life. That there are sinful pleasures of the flesh I've not REALLY tasted.
I wish I was more sure of the path I've chosen. And more sure that the rewards will be there later.
Man, it's late. I really need to get to sleep...
Pray for me if you get the chance, will ya?
Then I realize I have a huge laundry list of sins I ain't committed in this life. That there are sinful pleasures of the flesh I've not REALLY tasted.
I wish I was more sure of the path I've chosen. And more sure that the rewards will be there later.
Man, it's late. I really need to get to sleep...
Pray for me if you get the chance, will ya?

3 Comments:
"Makes me VERY hard on myself, It's awfully short, the hard, in the long, I have a huge, sinful pleasures, tasted."
Whoa, I'll be praying for you fella, big *wink* time!
Hey, keep yer pecker up!!!!
You really need help. But you make me laugh.
Brother I KNOW what you mean!
Post a Comment
<< Home