What We Have To Look Forward To If The Magic Negro Wins:
Secret Service agents coming to your home if you're critical of the lying douchebag that is Obama.
This is beyond pathetic. As I related earlier, I told a campaign caller I'd rather slit my own throat than vote for either Obama or Hillary.
Looking at this article, I'm surprised I didn't get a call.
But just so maybe I CAN waste the Secret Services' time, I hate Obama for wanting babies to die too. He's a worthless piece of shit and I wouldn't stomp on his chest in an impromptu Heimlich were he to be choking on chicken and waffles right in front of me.
BTW: It was brought to my attention that Rush Limbaugh was using the term "The Magic Negro". I never intended for anyone to think I made that up. Vox Day uses it and I thought it was amusing. I have no idea whence the term originated nor do I care.
This is beyond pathetic. As I related earlier, I told a campaign caller I'd rather slit my own throat than vote for either Obama or Hillary.
Looking at this article, I'm surprised I didn't get a call.
But just so maybe I CAN waste the Secret Services' time, I hate Obama for wanting babies to die too. He's a worthless piece of shit and I wouldn't stomp on his chest in an impromptu Heimlich were he to be choking on chicken and waffles right in front of me.
BTW: It was brought to my attention that Rush Limbaugh was using the term "The Magic Negro". I never intended for anyone to think I made that up. Vox Day uses it and I thought it was amusing. I have no idea whence the term originated nor do I care.
Labels: B. Hussein Obama, Obama The Magic Negro, propaganda

3 Comments:
Why am I not surprised. I'm telling you about 60% of Americans are brainwashed and we ALL will live to regret it. I long for the day when we have to select from 2 qualified candidates that we like and people actually have to listen to debates and look into records to make a fair decision. He has everyone so brainwashed because we need a CHANGE, yet no supporter has ever beend able to tell me what change means. But they are quick to tell me that McCain=Bush. They are ignorant enough to jump on a bandwagon of a person that "If he were white, you never would never have heard of him" (Paraphrasing a democrat). God Bless Us all and I'm considering looking for nursing and teaching jobs in the UK.
Dave, when you find that job in the United Kingdom, I AM GOING WITH YOU!
This election is a joke, and this country is ridiculous.
I'd move to Canada, but then I would have to make fun of myself everyday. Jenny would find it amusing though!!!
P.S. Terry Francona is an Ass-CLown!
PPSS. Don't EVER have the 14th pick in a 14 man league!
PPPSSS. Embrace the Cheese!
PPPPSSSS. True story. Two kids came into my class last week singing a Journey song. I told them to knock it off because Journey SUCKS. 1st kid told me he was going to tell his mom what I said. I told him "Go ahead and tell your Mom that Journey Sucks!"
I'll be here all week, try the meatloaf.
Post a Comment
<< Home