This might be the 2nd worst concert I've ever seen.
First???? Motley Crue w/out Vince Neil at Deer Creek. "It's great to be back in (long Pause as the lead singer listens to hear what town he is in)...........Indianapolis. Sad, but true! Whoooooooooo Hooligans Holiday. Wait didn't I see Britney Spears live in concert, or was that the Spice Girls, ooops I saw both!!!! Holy crap - how much was I drinking?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Ooops sorry again, I also saw a multi mix of Pebbles, LL Cool J, and Ralph Tresvant. Wait, I also saw Paula Abdul and wait for it ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Color Me Badd. I know youre all jealous!
3 Comments:
This might be the 2nd worst concert I've ever seen.
First???? Motley Crue w/out Vince Neil at Deer Creek. "It's great to be back in (long Pause as the lead singer listens to hear what town he is in)...........Indianapolis. Sad, but true! Whoooooooooo Hooligans Holiday. Wait didn't I see Britney Spears live in concert, or was that the Spice Girls, ooops I saw both!!!! Holy crap - how much was I drinking?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Ooops sorry again, I also saw a multi mix of Pebbles, LL Cool J, and Ralph Tresvant. Wait, I also saw Paula Abdul and wait for it ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Color Me Badd. I know youre all jealous!
Hey! Don't knock that Motley Crue show.
Some of the clearest constellations I ever saw...
Post a Comment
<< Home