Is It Wrong To Hope?
For Zombies?
I think we're sunk and going into a fascist lunatic society. From my reading of the Bible, I'm not allowed to shoot my fellow man. But if they were ZOMBIFIED!
OPEN SEASON, MUTHAFUCKAS!
That would be cool. As long as the ammo holds out.
And if Satan is listening, I prefer the slow-moving zombies.
I think we're sunk and going into a fascist lunatic society. From my reading of the Bible, I'm not allowed to shoot my fellow man. But if they were ZOMBIFIED!
OPEN SEASON, MUTHAFUCKAS!
That would be cool. As long as the ammo holds out.
And if Satan is listening, I prefer the slow-moving zombies.
Labels: zombies

2 Comments:
I prefer the slow-moving zombies.
Don't we all. Then,when the ammo runs out, we can still machette our way to the gun store, where everything will be free because everyone else in our society was too stupid to get there ahead of us.
I also prefer non-swimming zombies.
Post a Comment
<< Home