No WONDER I Couldn't Find It
I've been looking all over for the plug to my beard trimmer. It's been a few months since I've cleaned up. I look like a grizzled prospector or something.
I've spent quite a bit of time looking in strange places in my dwelling where I just knew it couldn't possibly be, getting really pissed off.
So when I started looking again this afternoon a few minutes ago, where did I find it?
In the friggin' package with the rest of the accessories.
I think that says volumes about me right there. I'm just not sure what those volumes contain.
I've spent quite a bit of time looking in strange places in my dwelling where I just knew it couldn't possibly be, getting really pissed off.
So when I started looking again this afternoon a few minutes ago, where did I find it?
In the friggin' package with the rest of the accessories.
I think that says volumes about me right there. I'm just not sure what those volumes contain.
Labels: I am a dork

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home