Trying to Kill in VEIN..
(Okay, I'll booooooooooooo myself.)
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,552120,00.html
Now I am 99% against any government-administered death penalty but this is fucking ridiculous.
It ain't the Ohio's fault this scumbag has bad veins and the "torture of waiting to be executed" wouldn't be happening at all were it not FOR those bad veins. "Cruel and unusual" should only be applied to INTENTIONAL acts, not the results of attempts at working around a prisoner's personal problems.
After all, if a 1000lb lard bucket was stopped by the cops for assault, should they let him go just because he won't fit in the back of a squad car?
All THAT said, I would want to be offed by firing squad, just like Robert Goulet. I don't know if I'd want a last cigarette or not. Maybe a fat, expensive rum-soaked cigar and a shot of Bookers.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,552120,00.html
Now I am 99% against any government-administered death penalty but this is fucking ridiculous.
It ain't the Ohio's fault this scumbag has bad veins and the "torture of waiting to be executed" wouldn't be happening at all were it not FOR those bad veins. "Cruel and unusual" should only be applied to INTENTIONAL acts, not the results of attempts at working around a prisoner's personal problems.
After all, if a 1000lb lard bucket was stopped by the cops for assault, should they let him go just because he won't fit in the back of a squad car?
All THAT said, I would want to be offed by firing squad, just like Robert Goulet. I don't know if I'd want a last cigarette or not. Maybe a fat, expensive rum-soaked cigar and a shot of Bookers.

1 Comments:
This is why Virginia still allows "Old Sparky". Go ahead and eat those Twinkies. Get seconds. You cannot get fat enough to keep us from killing you.
Post a Comment
<< Home