F*** The Government.
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." —H. L. Mencken.
I think our "masters" should be grateful that black flag hasn't been hoisted by far more than just the likes of McVeigh.
I think our "masters" should be grateful that black flag hasn't been hoisted by far more than just the likes of McVeigh.
Labels: tyrants

3 Comments:
It annoys me to no end that McViegh should be mentioned in any tone other than contempt. A psychopath should never be used as a role model. Mencken describes normal temptation. In normal men, that temptation is moderated by self control.
If at some point in the future, it should become fashionable to blow up federal office buildings, McVeigh will still be a psychopath, not "a man ahead of his time".
The men you should be emulating are those who exhibit self control and who do not hoist the black flag for every percieved outrage.
Or will you claim kinship to Charles Manson and the Uni-bomber too?
There are breaking points for every man.
And I'm not admiring the dude in the least.
But this country's "leaders" have been pushing its people around for far too long and getting off FAR too lightly for their crimes.
Like I said, they should be grateful.
Hanging's too good for most of them.
Besides, I fully believe the govt is complicit in the OKC bombing either before or after the fact.
But then again, I'm sure 99% of Germans were reading the paper after the Reichstag and yelling "Those damn Jews!" too.
Post a Comment
<< Home