Things I learned this weekend...
One, twisties take a lot longer to go through than highways. Amazing, huh? Who woulda thunk?
Two, bunnies are smarter than squirrels.
Three, nothing about my riding gear is even remotely waterproof.
Four, having no rev limit besides the redline is sweeeeeeeeeet.
My next lesson will be how much it costs to dry clean a leather jacket to get it dry. Oh, and likely how much my leather gloves are going to shrink after being sopping wet.
Two, bunnies are smarter than squirrels.
Three, nothing about my riding gear is even remotely waterproof.
Four, having no rev limit besides the redline is sweeeeeeeeeet.
My next lesson will be how much it costs to dry clean a leather jacket to get it dry. Oh, and likely how much my leather gloves are going to shrink after being sopping wet.
Labels: motorcycles, weirdness

4 Comments:
I take it that you got a little WET this weekend? Sorry to hear that. Jason told me about your venture across the country with your bike for the 4th of July - THAT SOUNDS AWESOME! I hope you have a good time. I hope to see you soon - either online or perhaps in person!
Yes, lessons soakingly but thankfully not painfully learned. Oh well. That's why I'm buying a rain suit along with some weatherproof riding boots before heading out there.
I got the waterproof suit and some cool rubber things for my shoes/boots.
I'm still going to look for a good pair of boots before heading out though. I also need waterproof gloves.
air dry that leather s l o w l y .
Post a Comment
<< Home