I'm stunned...
I guess now Mike Tyson wants to pound on females for fun and profit. Sounds great, if anyone's dumb enough to volunteer, they deserve the pummelling and ear-nippage.
But wait!!! Feministe objects! On what grounds?
From here
She says:
...without even getting into the question of whether a woman boxer could take on a man, let me just remind you of the concept of weight classes in boxing. See, the idea, Mike — and see if you can follow me here — is that weight classes allow two fairly evenly matched fighters to battle it out to see who’s better. Here, let me have a promoter explain it to you:
Russ Young, a promoter for Wolfe, said such a bout will never happen.
“That’s the first we’ve heard of it,” Young said. “No state would sanction that. She would be outweighed by 60 to 70 pounds. Ann would never entertain the idea.”
Weight classes? Reach?
I thought women could kick everyone's asses. They're ninjafied bitches that don't need anyone's protection, let alone a man's.
Nice to see reason interrupting the feminist propaganda. It should happen more often.
I love feminists! Especially when they're doing worthy things like this:
From Law School Hottie Contest!
Come on Toots! Bend over, pick up my pen and suck my cock! You know you want it! (Grrrrrrrr...) Hey! Make it sexy!
But wait!!! Feministe objects! On what grounds?
From here
She says:
...without even getting into the question of whether a woman boxer could take on a man, let me just remind you of the concept of weight classes in boxing. See, the idea, Mike — and see if you can follow me here — is that weight classes allow two fairly evenly matched fighters to battle it out to see who’s better. Here, let me have a promoter explain it to you:
Russ Young, a promoter for Wolfe, said such a bout will never happen.
“That’s the first we’ve heard of it,” Young said. “No state would sanction that. She would be outweighed by 60 to 70 pounds. Ann would never entertain the idea.”
Weight classes? Reach?
I thought women could kick everyone's asses. They're ninjafied bitches that don't need anyone's protection, let alone a man's.
Nice to see reason interrupting the feminist propaganda. It should happen more often.
I love feminists! Especially when they're doing worthy things like this:
From Law School Hottie Contest!
Come on Toots! Bend over, pick up my pen and suck my cock! You know you want it! (Grrrrrrrr...) Hey! Make it sexy!

1 Comments:
Well the first one's not totally bad, but the Fisting... I mean, Feministe... whatever bitch was going on about how demeaning it all was.
I'd hate to see a pic of that one. I'd bet a paycheck she's a train wreck of a looking wench.
Post a Comment
<< Home