Livin' In Da Hood 101...
Quoted from the comments here
Yeah, as if I can tell the dif between half the houses in my 'hood and the ones run by drug dealers.
Michael Maier | 10.17.06 - 3:37 pm | #
The drug houses have white guys going in and out of them.
ruastatist2 | 10.17.06 - 4:30 pm
Huh. I wonder how true this is. The optimistic part of me says "nahhhhhh" but the pragmatic part says "Dead on."
Yeah, as if I can tell the dif between half the houses in my 'hood and the ones run by drug dealers.
Michael Maier | 10.17.06 - 3:37 pm | #
The drug houses have white guys going in and out of them.
ruastatist2 | 10.17.06 - 4:30 pm
Huh. I wonder how true this is. The optimistic part of me says "nahhhhhh" but the pragmatic part says "Dead on."
Labels: crime

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home