Monday, November 06, 2006

Yup. We're just paranoid. Nothing to see here...

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52788

Fuck the wetbacks and start the shooting war.

Si, Senor! Wetbacks ARE GOOOOOOD for our country! Lying bastards.

Tell that the teenagers raped by drunken gangs of these animals.

Tell that to a elderly man that dies on the way to a hospital because the one down the street went bankrupt from illegals using it as their primary care facility AND NEVER PAYING!

It's times like this I'm glad I'm not a Christian. Because I can gladly say "Fucking kill them all, put up the land mines and sniper towers." and not feel the least bit bad about it.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't take credit for this, but I thought you might enjoy it...???




My Fellow Americans: As you all know, the defeat of Iraq regime has been completed.


Since congress does not want to spend any more money on this war, our mission in Iraq is complete.


This morning I gave the order for a complete removal of all American forces from Iraq This action will be complete within 30 days. It is now to begin the reckoning.


Before me, I have two lists. One list contains the names of countries which have stood by our side during the Iraq conflict. This list is short. The United Kingdom, Spain, Bulgaria, Australia, and Poland are some of the countries listed there.


The other list contains everyone not on the first list. Most of the world's nations are on that list. My press secretary will be distributing copies of both lists later this evening.


Let me start by saying that effective immediately, foreign aid to those nations on List 2 ceases immed iately and indefinitely. The money saved during the first year alone will pretty much pay for the costs of the Iraqi war.


The American people are no longer going to pour money into third world Hell-holes and watch those government leaders grow fat on corruption.


Need help with a famine?
Wrestling with an epidemic?
Call France.


In the future, together with Congress, I will work to redirect this money toward solving the vexing social problems we still have at home. On that note, a word to terrorist organizations. Screw with us and we will hunt you down and eliminate you and all your friends from the face of the earth.


Thirsting for a gutsy country to terrorize? Try France, or maybe China.


I am ordering the immediate severing of diplomatic relations with France, Germany, and Russia. Thanks for all your help, comrades. We are retiring from NATO as well. Bon chance, mes amis.


I have instructed the Mayor of New York City to begin towing the many UN diplomatic vehicles located in Manhattan with more than two unpaid parking tickets to site s where those vehicles will be stripped, shredded and crushed. I don't care about whatever treaty pertains to this You creeps have tens of thousands of unpaid tickets. Pay those tickets tomorrow or watch your precious Benzes, Beamers and limos be turned over to some of the finest chop shops in the world. I love New York!


A special note to our neighbors. Canada is on List 2. Since we are likely to be seeing a lot more of each other, you folks might want to try not pissing us off for a change.


Mexico is also on List 2. President Fox and his entire corrupt government really need an attitude adjustment. I will have a couple extra tank and infantry divisions sitting around. Guess where I am going to put em? Yep, border security. So start doing something with your oil.


Oh, by the way, the United States is abrogating the NAFTA treaty - starting now.



We are tired of the one-way highway. Immediately, we'll be drilling for oil in Alaska - which will take care of this country's oil needs for decades to come. If you're an environmentalist who opposes this decision, I refer you to List 2 above: pick a country and move there. They care.


It is time for America to focus on its own welfare and its own citizens. Some will accuse us of isolationism. I answer them by saying, "darn tootin."



Nearly a century of trying to help folks live a decent life around the world has only earned us the undying enmity of just about everyone on the planet. It is time to eliminate hunger in America. It is time to eliminate homelessness in America. It is time to eliminate World Cup Soccer from America. To the nations on List 1, a final thought. Thanks guys. We owe you and we won't forget.


To the nations on List 2, a final thought: You might want to learn to speak Arabic.


God bles s America. Thank you and good night.


If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you are reading it in English, thank a soldier.

11:50 PM, November 06, 2006  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

That last line is just silly. Name anything a soldier has done in the last 100 years to protect the homeland.

Other than Pearl Harbor, the Jap bastards attacking the Alaskan Aleutian Island and 9/11 (both of which we actually brought upon ourselves through stupid foreign intervention), there have never been no foreign attacks on our soil.

If we minded our own business in the world, no one would be insane enough to attack us.

Our government should just mind its own fucking business, at home and abroad.

Hunger and homelessness aren't much of a problem for the non-insane and those willing to work.

4:39 PM, November 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home