Hoist Up On Yer Own Petard?
I have to say this would be funny...
Ann Coulter... Criminal??
I read "Treason" by Ann Coulter. Good book, very readable. And if half the facts she presented are true, it's a damning tome.
But Miss Coulter LOVES the police state, especially Jorge Bush's New Fascist, er... I mean, the United States Of AMERICA!!! Nothing the state can do is ever wrong (unless a Democrat is running it, of course!)
So if she ends up in legal trouble for "Voting Irregularities", then that's pretty funny to me. I doubt she'd cut any Democratic voter slack for not changing their address on their registration.
The only thing I wonder is... what the heck is petard, anyway?
Ann Coulter... Criminal??
I read "Treason" by Ann Coulter. Good book, very readable. And if half the facts she presented are true, it's a damning tome.
But Miss Coulter LOVES the police state, especially Jorge Bush's New Fascist, er... I mean, the United States Of AMERICA!!! Nothing the state can do is ever wrong (unless a Democrat is running it, of course!)
So if she ends up in legal trouble for "Voting Irregularities", then that's pretty funny to me. I doubt she'd cut any Democratic voter slack for not changing their address on their registration.
The only thing I wonder is... what the heck is petard, anyway?
Labels: politics

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home