Sunday, May 13, 2007

Wow. This Is Bad.

From HERE.

I thought this HAD to be fake at first. Long story short, it says that MYSPACE is censoring Ron Paul supporters. I figured... nah. Something else must be happening.

Sooooo... I went onto the login page. Right there was a link to Mitt Romney's MySpace page. So I figured... this video is full of shit.

I logged into my MySpace account and posted (like on the YouTube vid) a quick "test" bulletin.

Okay, a few second later, it was on there for all to see.

Then I posted something like "Support Ron Paul 2008, HE RAWKS!".

Then I clicked to view it. It wasn't there. I refreshed, went to my home page, back to bulletins... it wasn't there.

So I made another bulletin:
"Subject Governor Mitt Romney Is The Best!
Body: I don't believe this in the least. He's an as*hole. Just testing a bu11sh1t theory."

The test and the Romney comments are on my bulletins. The Ron Paul bulletin... well, it must have gotten lost in cyberspace, huh?

Go see for yourself: IndyGuy77 on MySpace.

This is pathetic.

And it goes to show how far the cowardly pussies that run things will go to block someone that doesn't play the big government game.

They're scared of Ron Paul. BIG TIME.

Take a few seconds. Learn about the man. Pass the word.

I really believe that Ron Paul could win the Presidency.

IF!! And this is a REALLY big fucking IF... we spread the word. We get folks to realize this is a man that doesn't play the game. He is a man of principle.

He's worth supporting.

Because even if he loses, his presence in the debates will help to expose the others running for the little bitches they really are.

The media will not do it.

It's up to US. (God help us all.)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jason L. Maier said...

It posted for me...weird...

2:10 PM, May 13, 2007  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

That IS weird...

Jay! That was a haiku!

2:36 PM, May 13, 2007  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

Great. I have EuroTrash trolling my site!

10:08 PM, May 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home