PORN, PORN, PORN, PORN..... PORN!!!!!
No, not the great song "Porn" by the band "Solid".
MOTORCYCLE PORN! WHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
OH YEAH! I was hoping this one would be released here, it's been available in Canada and Europe for at least a year. Very cool looking, though I doubt I'd be able to hang with a real dual-sport on one... dangit. Still, something to consider.
And red is always good.
Or....
This is the one I really want:
The Kawasaki Concours 2008 model. It's my number one fantasy bike right now.
Most likely more "sport" than I'll ever need, a 1352cc engine... ABS... too sweet. I just need it in the same red as my Ninjette! (It's only available in silver & black this year. Even the blue on the 2006 1000cc Concours was nicer looking, IMO.)
MOTORCYCLE PORN! WHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
OH YEAH! I was hoping this one would be released here, it's been available in Canada and Europe for at least a year. Very cool looking, though I doubt I'd be able to hang with a real dual-sport on one... dangit. Still, something to consider.And red is always good.
Or....
This is the one I really want:
The Kawasaki Concours 2008 model. It's my number one fantasy bike right now.Most likely more "sport" than I'll ever need, a 1352cc engine... ABS... too sweet. I just need it in the same red as my Ninjette! (It's only available in silver & black this year. Even the blue on the 2006 1000cc Concours was nicer looking, IMO.)
Labels: motorcycles

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home