Saturday, November 17, 2007

Nope... Not Good Looking At All...

I've had a number of women tell me Eva Mendes ain't good looking.

Jealously is sooooo ugly on you female types.

(The funny thing is that none of the females that told me this are likely to ever read this... but the pic is still nice.)


EDIT: Again: Nothing new, I just love this pic.

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger Luke (alias "Lines With Chrome") said...

No argument, she's a good-lookin' woman.

Thing is, she's not that good-lookin'. Nobody is, really...

10:33 PM, July 10, 2007  
Blogger Wonder Woman said...

I do her ;)

10:36 PM, July 10, 2007  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

You DO her? As in, currently?

10:40 PM, July 10, 2007  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

And Luke: without even watching it, I can tell you your linked documentary overrates the enhancements and underestimates natural hotness.

I've met a few famous "hotties" in person. And while some NEED the Photoshop help, others very much DO impress in person. Sometimes even moreso than on paper or film.

10:43 PM, July 10, 2007  
Blogger thimscool said...

Luke hit's center target.

I was struck by the way that photoshop removed those lines under the eyes... It reminds me of how, everyday, I see my wife like I saw her ten years ago. Love is better than photoshop, because instead of making the plastic person it makes the reality genuinely beautiful.

Good luck, Mike. You're starting to remind me of my business partner. Just remember that 100 years from now both your wife (if you find her) and you will be worm food.

Don't make love to a magazine.

10:58 PM, July 10, 2007  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

Hey, this is all OC's fault. He got me thinking about her talking about her masterful acting performance in "Ghost Rider"!

I bet she gets overlooked for Oscar somehow...

This was much more about the catfight response females have to certain women than anything about her anyway.

If you guys weren't so obsessed with looking at semi-dirty internet pictures, you would have understood this, clear as day.

For shame!

11:02 PM, July 10, 2007  
Blogger thimscool said...

Atari.

11:07 PM, July 10, 2007  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

Colecovision.

What game are we playing now?

11:21 PM, July 10, 2007  
Blogger thimscool said...

Go.

11:24 PM, July 10, 2007  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

And once again: I'm so confused.

11:26 PM, July 10, 2007  
Blogger thimscool said...

Go!

I would be happy to play a game or two with you. I'm not very good.

"Atari" is roughly analogous to "Check" or "Uno", depending on your prowess.

11:49 PM, July 10, 2007  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

Okay, we're not getting started on that on MY blog, jackass!

And no, I wouldn't. NEVER gonna happen. Not even with syrup.

8:31 AM, July 11, 2007  
Blogger Wonder Woman said...

CORRECTION: I'd do her.

9:18 AM, July 11, 2007  
Blogger Wonder Woman said...

Heck, I'd lick her...

Okay enough IS enough!

9:19 AM, July 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home