Sure! Nuke Iraq and Iran... It's No Big Deal...
...right?
http://www.commondreams.org/views05/0805-20.htm
and sort of related, regarding the indy film "Day Zero":
http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig8/moody1.html
I really would love to see the faces on the Iraq/Iran war supporters if they instituted a draft on all males 18-36. I bet more than 2/3 of them hawks would instantly become doves.
I think I'd rather go to jail than serve as a literal slave to the state and becoming a bullet sponge. The draft is every bit just as immoral as slavery ever was.
http://www.commondreams.org/views05/0805-20.htm
and sort of related, regarding the indy film "Day Zero":
http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig8/moody1.html
I really would love to see the faces on the Iraq/Iran war supporters if they instituted a draft on all males 18-36. I bet more than 2/3 of them hawks would instantly become doves.
I think I'd rather go to jail than serve as a literal slave to the state and becoming a bullet sponge. The draft is every bit just as immoral as slavery ever was.

3 Comments:
makes a good case for continued nuclear research.
"slavery" sexual?
*eyebrow raised*
Okay, well after those two comments, I must say...
HUH?
Post a Comment
<< Home