How To Argue With Females.
How To Argue With Females.
Funny column. Mostly because it rings very true. I especially love rule #11.
But I can't say I'd use too many of those tactics. Except for #2 and #4, which I have used to great effect before. And the "yeah" part of #8. (3, 9, 12 & 13 just seem tooooooo damn low!)
BTW: I'm not misogynistic. I just think the world is very much tilted in favor of females. Legally, socially, whatever. I agree with Vox that the world treats women and minorities as children.
And if you're inclined towards having a chivalrous view (like me) you are totally screwed. Because your own instincts screw you over in the woman's favor!
Were I a woman, I'd likely be cynical looking at how men & women interact. But I'd also enjoy all of the advantages I'd have too.
Funny column. Mostly because it rings very true. I especially love rule #11.
But I can't say I'd use too many of those tactics. Except for #2 and #4, which I have used to great effect before. And the "yeah" part of #8. (3, 9, 12 & 13 just seem tooooooo damn low!)
BTW: I'm not misogynistic. I just think the world is very much tilted in favor of females. Legally, socially, whatever. I agree with Vox that the world treats women and minorities as children.
And if you're inclined towards having a chivalrous view (like me) you are totally screwed. Because your own instincts screw you over in the woman's favor!
Were I a woman, I'd likely be cynical looking at how men & women interact. But I'd also enjoy all of the advantages I'd have too.

7 Comments:
HILARIOUS!
And mean ;)
I think I have used all of those, usually in a lighthearted, though intense manner. I think my favorite was, when I got a good head of steam on my last (and feminist) gal pal, I declared that I had won and the conversation was over, then I went to my computer room and shut and locked the door (giggling on the other side and playing my computer games). She figured out how to unlock to door, so I had to eventually put my chair up against it and sit in it (which required me to get an extended reach keyboard to play my games while she was fuming and trying to get in, new tech toy out of the deal!). Anyway, it was fun while it lasted. Sex was amazing too... well, later. Oh, and the real world plus gaming combination was just out of this world too. It added a whole new dimension, to any game.
There is no point in arguing with females. They are always right and agruing just delays the inevitable.
Roci: WRONG!
I don't care how long she wants to prolong a fight where she's wrong and should know it.
I never admit she's right if she's not.
It's my experience that it's easier to slap down the stupid stuff and show you're not going to tolerate it than it is to "go along to get along". The latter approach just increases the amount of shite you're expected to eat.
It gets served up a lot less if you show you'll refuse to eat it. Ever.
Hence why Roci has been married for YEARS...
;)
CORRECT!
20+
Just repeat after me...
...Of course you are right, honey.
NEVER! I would rather chew on shards of glass.
Post a Comment
<< Home