Neat Article On Violins...
HERE.
I really found this article interesting. It reflects old world craftsmanship that has a certain appeal, beyond CNC production. That handcrafted personal approach to musical instruments that costs so much and seem increasingly rare.
I'm not a nostalgia freak. I don't pine for the days without computers. But certain things tug at the heartstrings. Real orchestral music. Homemade baked goods with real butter and other stuff the health Nazis say are bad for you. And slowly and hand-crafted musical instruments.
I really found this article interesting. It reflects old world craftsmanship that has a certain appeal, beyond CNC production. That handcrafted personal approach to musical instruments that costs so much and seem increasingly rare.
I'm not a nostalgia freak. I don't pine for the days without computers. But certain things tug at the heartstrings. Real orchestral music. Homemade baked goods with real butter and other stuff the health Nazis say are bad for you. And slowly and hand-crafted musical instruments.
Labels: music

2 Comments:
"How It's Made" - Discovery Channel
You're crossing over!
Like the "hand crafted" part too ;-P
Post a Comment
<< Home