This Makes My Top Ten Grossest Jokes List
A young cowboy walks into a seedy cafe in
Western Oklahoma. He sits at the counter and
notices an old cowboy with his arms folded staring
blankly at a full bowl of chili. After fifteen
minutes of just sitting there staring at it, the
young cowboy bravely asks the old cowpoke, 'If you
ain't gonna eat that, mind if I do?'
The older cowboy slowly turns his head toward
the young wrangler and in his best Okie manner says,
'Nah, go ahead.'
Eagerly, the young cowboy reaches over and
slides the bowl over to his place and starts
spooning it in with delight. He gets nearly down to
the bottom and notices a dead mouse in the chili.
The sight was shocking and he immediately barfs up
the chili into the bowl.
The old cowboy quietly says,
'Yep, that's as far as I got, too.'
Western Oklahoma. He sits at the counter and
notices an old cowboy with his arms folded staring
blankly at a full bowl of chili. After fifteen
minutes of just sitting there staring at it, the
young cowboy bravely asks the old cowpoke, 'If you
ain't gonna eat that, mind if I do?'
The older cowboy slowly turns his head toward
the young wrangler and in his best Okie manner says,
'Nah, go ahead.'
Eagerly, the young cowboy reaches over and
slides the bowl over to his place and starts
spooning it in with delight. He gets nearly down to
the bottom and notices a dead mouse in the chili.
The sight was shocking and he immediately barfs up
the chili into the bowl.
The old cowboy quietly says,
'Yep, that's as far as I got, too.'
Labels: gross

2 Comments:
Yup, your right, it's gross. I'll probably start telling it tomorrow at work.
Yuckola indeed :)
WW
Post a Comment
<< Home