Monday, March 17, 2008

"Funny Games" Is a Suck-Ass Film

In case you think it might be worth seeing, it isn't. It's a too-long piece of moldy dogshit. There is nothing interesting or worthwhile in the entire film.

Short form: it does nothing but degrade and murder a family of three (including a young boy) in a pathetic and cruel manner. Worse, the two attackers/killers are gay. I don't mean just homosexuals, I mean they're fucking GAY. As in limp-wristed, really bad acting spoiled little bitches. They come off as prissy and cowardly pussies. That just happen to kill innocents for fun and profit. And one of them has a uni-brow that just annoyed the fuck out of me.

There's no dramatic tension, either. The entire film feels like a foregone conclusion from the start.

Shane says "Well it broke the fourth wall."

It didn't break the fourth wall. It bent the fourth wall over and fucked it like the guy raping Ving Rhames in Pulp Fiction. The manner in which that wall is broken is stupid and completely nonsensical.

If you saw that French POS "High Tension", you realize at the end of the film that things happened on screen that could not possibly have happened. It's simply impossible. I don't mean Tom Cruise leaping off a motorcycle at 100MPH into a body jumping from another cycle heading the other way at 100MPH too then slamming into one another and surviving kind of stupid bullshit impossible.

I mean, something happens on screen that fricassees your suspension of disbelief and serve it on a cracker with shit pate and an olive (no pimento). As in a paradox that cheats the viewer by making something you saw on that screen into a lie.

Just trust me: don't waste your time. Watch anything else. PLEASE. I beg of you. If I deny the makers of this film $1, my time writing this is well-spent.

As I said to my friends when this garbage ended: I hated Cabin Fever when I saw it but I'd rather sit through THAT again while on fire than watch Funny Games ever again.

Yes, I put spoilers in here. No, I truly don't care if I ruined this film for you. If you watch it and enjoy it, there's probably something very wrong with you. Yes, sadly, that includes Shane and Phil.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Mike tell me how you really feel. Yes, I do agree you on the POS that was High Tension (the lying in bed scene excluded). If this was in any way unbelievable like that it's probably retarded.

6:13 PM, March 18, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home