Good Sign (I think)
I had another dream this morning.
I was riding a bicycle in a some city and out of nowhere a wetback started shooting me. He struck my shoulder and another shot somewhere else. I tried to escape but he bird-dogged me, keeping up on foot.
Then I remembered I had a gun on me, stopped and drew. The WB freaked but didn't back away so I took aim. But my body was twitching from my wounds. I kept a bead on him and noted the "backstop". There was a Hooters and some other stores behind my assailant and I wasn't sure of my shot. I didn't want to hit someone eating wings!
So the beaner kept bobbing and weaving until I found a "good" shot.
Then I woke up.
Not that I don't have some very serious issues with my dream self's behavior. But I really do like that my subconscious is being a conscientious shooter.
I was riding a bicycle in a some city and out of nowhere a wetback started shooting me. He struck my shoulder and another shot somewhere else. I tried to escape but he bird-dogged me, keeping up on foot.
Then I remembered I had a gun on me, stopped and drew. The WB freaked but didn't back away so I took aim. But my body was twitching from my wounds. I kept a bead on him and noted the "backstop". There was a Hooters and some other stores behind my assailant and I wasn't sure of my shot. I didn't want to hit someone eating wings!
So the beaner kept bobbing and weaving until I found a "good" shot.
Then I woke up.
Not that I don't have some very serious issues with my dream self's behavior. But I really do like that my subconscious is being a conscientious shooter.

1 Comments:
I dreamt my husband was tied up, and blindfolded... there were all these naked girls... sitting places... etc.
I woke up VERY ready for the morning fitness routine created spur of the moment like :)
Ahhh, dreams ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home