So I'm Dreaming, Just Now...
It was weird, I was bouncing from place to place...
First I was in some living room looking at photos with this girl from real life.
Then I'm on a motorcycle with her in the hills somewhere. It's her bike, and she's on the back. As it should be.
Then I'm killing guys underwater a la Rambo, sticking fish hooks and other nasty implements into their faces and skulls.
So far, so good. Right?
Nope. I'm killing these guys, and then the bad guy boss appears underwater. Talking normally, and he decides to make the water go away. And we're not underwater anymore. Like he's god or something.
Not good enough. My brain seemed to say "OH COME ON!" and I abruptly woke up with a "What kind of shitty movie was THAT?" attitude in my skull.
I guess my dreams have to be reality based for me to stay in them. How lame of my brain.
First I was in some living room looking at photos with this girl from real life.
Then I'm on a motorcycle with her in the hills somewhere. It's her bike, and she's on the back. As it should be.
Then I'm killing guys underwater a la Rambo, sticking fish hooks and other nasty implements into their faces and skulls.
So far, so good. Right?
Nope. I'm killing these guys, and then the bad guy boss appears underwater. Talking normally, and he decides to make the water go away. And we're not underwater anymore. Like he's god or something.
Not good enough. My brain seemed to say "OH COME ON!" and I abruptly woke up with a "What kind of shitty movie was THAT?" attitude in my skull.
I guess my dreams have to be reality based for me to stay in them. How lame of my brain.
Labels: dreams

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home