How Sad...
I clicked on a link over at www.lewrockwell.com on Friday. The result was an "Access Denied" message from my IE browser, stating the site is one that contains "Hate Speech". Intrigued,
I sent the link to my home email account. I just pulled it up.
http://www.issues-views.com/index.php/sect/1000/article/1003
Allow me to quote from their home page:
I sent the link to my home email account. I just pulled it up.
http://www.issues-views.com/index.php/sect/1000/article/1003
Allow me to quote from their home page:
Welcome to the online edition of Issues & Views. The hard copy edition of this newsletter was founded in 1985 by black Americans who advocate self-help and business enterprise and the protection of constitutional rights. It is a forum for dissidents, genuine conservatives, and plain old mavericks -- all those who are concerned about liberties lost, especially through the ongoing exploitation of race.Really horrific stuff, eh? I am hardly surprised, though. Some DoD access points have World Net Daily blocked for the same reason. I would really like to meet whoever maintains the "blocked site" list and piss in their shoes.
Labels: internet, liberal douchebags

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home