Yet Another Lying Liberal Douchebag
running for President as a Democrat.
http://www.exposeobama.com/obamaislamwndb.html
It really does not surprise. I can't recall the last presidential candidate that I would consider honourable (except Ron Paul, of course).
But I find it very amusing that Obama's camp will not even produce a valid birth certificate to prove he's eligible to run.
If Hillary ends up being the nominee after all this cuz he's too much of a pussy to reveal he's legally ineligible, I'm going to laugh my ass off.
Then buy a shotgun and a rifle. And lots of ammo. Of course, I might do that regardless of how November turns out.
http://www.exposeobama.com/obamaislamwndb.html
It really does not surprise. I can't recall the last presidential candidate that I would consider honourable (except Ron Paul, of course).
But I find it very amusing that Obama's camp will not even produce a valid birth certificate to prove he's eligible to run.
If Hillary ends up being the nominee after all this cuz he's too much of a pussy to reveal he's legally ineligible, I'm going to laugh my ass off.
Then buy a shotgun and a rifle. And lots of ammo. Of course, I might do that regardless of how November turns out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home