WHISKEYFEST!
WHISKEYFEST!
ONE MORE TIME: WHISKEYFEST!!!!!
How did I get through life thus far without ever attending? I must remedy this next spring! I just signed up for their email news bulletins. Denis from Vine and Table told me about this... hundreds and hundreds of whiskeys to sample. I don't know what the VIP part is, but sign me up! It doesn't appear that tickets are on sale yet. But this should be killer.
Also, the Indiana Microbrewers Festival! Another must-attend event. I think at the VERY least Shane, Phil and Troy and I must go. It's in just a few weeks. We just need a designated driver... hmmmmm... who the hell do I know that would do that?
Now, enough blogging on alcohol. Folks might think I have a problem. ("Too late!") I'll show them, though. Now where's my cigar and martini?
ONE MORE TIME: WHISKEYFEST!!!!!
How did I get through life thus far without ever attending? I must remedy this next spring! I just signed up for their email news bulletins. Denis from Vine and Table told me about this... hundreds and hundreds of whiskeys to sample. I don't know what the VIP part is, but sign me up! It doesn't appear that tickets are on sale yet. But this should be killer.
Also, the Indiana Microbrewers Festival! Another must-attend event. I think at the VERY least Shane, Phil and Troy and I must go. It's in just a few weeks. We just need a designated driver... hmmmmm... who the hell do I know that would do that?
Now, enough blogging on alcohol. Folks might think I have a problem. ("Too late!") I'll show them, though. Now where's my cigar and martini?

2 Comments:
HECK FLIPPIN' YEE-HAW!!!!!
Let's do it, give me the date - and I'll be your date! Get me liquored up - PLEASE!
On second thought, I'll go by myself. And wear a disguise in case Shane shows up.
Post a Comment
<< Home