Saturday, August 30, 2008

Damn Hippies!

I'm guessing that was the mentality of the cops at THIS little party.

I have a few problems with this.
"St. Paul Police spokesman Tom Walsh said they were executing a search warrant.

"The cause for the search warrant is not public at this time," Walsh said."

The cause for warrants doesn't have to be ON the warrant? This is a fact of law of which I was unaware. I would have guessed that would sort of need to be on there. Silly me.

But this is nothing more than a scare tactic by our authoritarian thugs in action to stifle dissent. Pathetic. Simply pathetic.

Our "leaders" should be able to withstand any non-violent criticism in action. They work for all of us, whether we like it or not. Sending the goon squads to scare off potential protests is reminiscent of Nazi Germany.

And looking at the way the cops acted at the Democratic Convention, it seems neither side is interested in any criticism.

We're long overdue for a revolution in this country.

MORE on this topic.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home