If You Know Of Any Veterans of the Iraq/Afghan Theaters:
http://www.chiropractic.org/index.php?p=news/ica_returning_vets
They can get some free services. I like this idea, I find it amusing that this organization got red tape and the run-around from "official channels".
And these are services that are provided by volunteers, instead of some govt bureaucrat putting a gun to someone's head.
Very nice of them. (Even if the cynical side of me says it's just to drive up business...)
They can get some free services. I like this idea, I find it amusing that this organization got red tape and the run-around from "official channels".
And these are services that are provided by volunteers, instead of some govt bureaucrat putting a gun to someone's head.
Very nice of them. (Even if the cynical side of me says it's just to drive up business...)

1 Comments:
Did someone say FREE?
Reeling em in....
Post a Comment
<< Home