DAMN YOU Senators From Krypton!!!!
Just about right:
UPDATE:
Two cases of "glass whores meeting stones":
Lindsay Hohan
and of course
And "OMG!" does Pambo look rough. Years of whore-ism obviously taking its toll. She used to be so cute, too. I guess that was some 17 years ago. Which is 119 in bitch years.
Oops, almost forgot about the crack addict:
Is there a single coherent thought there? He isn't even funny. If I sounded that ignunt, I wouldn't do podcasts. But I can just see his hanger-on-dipshits saying "Yeah, dawg! Dat da shit! Post it, Nigga!"
UPDATE:
Two cases of "glass whores meeting stones":
Lindsay Hohan
and of course
And "OMG!" does Pambo look rough. Years of whore-ism obviously taking its toll. She used to be so cute, too. I guess that was some 17 years ago. Which is 119 in bitch years.
Oops, almost forgot about the crack addict:
Is there a single coherent thought there? He isn't even funny. If I sounded that ignunt, I wouldn't do podcasts. But I can just see his hanger-on-dipshits saying "Yeah, dawg! Dat da shit! Post it, Nigga!"
Labels: Hollywood, movies, propaganda

8 Comments:
and yet people listen to actors all the time, "gee Susan Sarandon really supports Obama, I better vote for him too!" Damn Lemmings! Oh wait, dickhead Tim Robbins agrees with Nobama as well. Sign me up! And while I'm at it, I'll make sure I don't bodycheck him while playing pickup hockey with the regular joes.
A-freaking-men. I never laugh at Seinfeld outside of his show. That was pretty funny, I'm glad someone finally brought that up. Don't forget Matt Damon is big on Obama, he feels he's that best choice. His thoughts on Palin? Not enough experience, that's right, Obama has exactly 135 days on her and she has no experience and he's the freaking savior. Christ I hate actors.
"Maaaatttt... Daaaaaaaamon!"
(That's not him doing that voice, BTW.)
He sounded like an hysterical idiot. I'm surprised he didn't say something like "Oh my God! I think I'm going to throw up!" like the like hissy girl he resembled.
Those who can't, cut down those that do... Tim, Matt, and various OTHER sexy men out there. Rich, hot, opinions, ...
Mmm...
D, Puffy, whatever, had the most ignorant rant about his "private Jet" controversy. They played it here in Boston on the local radio show in the afternoon. Why in the world would anyone listen, read, pay attn. to this retard!
mike maier yo blog iz da shizzle dawg, keep postin dat gangsta info fo my 411...from your ignunt hangers on
"Those who can't, cut down those that do... "
"Can't" what? Spout off ignorant opinions? I can do that quite easily.
It's quite sad that you would give their opinions weight because they're rich and hot. Says a hell of a lot more about why women shouldn't have the vote than anything about me.
Proving my point yet again...
Post a Comment
<< Home