Vomitersity 101
Vomit... it's a strange thing. For years, I've been an advocate of the idea that if your body wants to expel something... you should almost certainly just let it happen.
So in keeping with the Red Sox score credit system I established for myself tonight, I've puked twice. And I still have one puke credit to spare left to my name.
When I close my eyes, I feel as though I'm on a roller coaster. But really, I can't be THAT drunk. Because apparently, I'm sobering up because not only can I type and notice my Firefox-pointed-out spelling errors, I'm fixing them as I go without much trouble.
Whew. You'd think I'd wise up and swear off drunkenness entirely. (That's showing as a spelling error, but I'm keeping it in there.) (Okay, I added another "n" and it's okay now.)
I should (and do) feel a little ashamed for "being with drunkenness".
Just one more thing I've done wrong... I'm really hating my conscience at times lately.
Oh well. Good night. Take care. And I hope at the very least I've amused my few readers.
So in keeping with the Red Sox score credit system I established for myself tonight, I've puked twice. And I still have one puke credit to spare left to my name.
When I close my eyes, I feel as though I'm on a roller coaster. But really, I can't be THAT drunk. Because apparently, I'm sobering up because not only can I type and notice my Firefox-pointed-out spelling errors, I'm fixing them as I go without much trouble.
Whew. You'd think I'd wise up and swear off drunkenness entirely. (That's showing as a spelling error, but I'm keeping it in there.) (Okay, I added another "n" and it's okay now.)
I should (and do) feel a little ashamed for "being with drunkenness".
Just one more thing I've done wrong... I'm really hating my conscience at times lately.
Oh well. Good night. Take care. And I hope at the very least I've amused my few readers.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home