Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Here You Go, Thimscool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWMIwziGrAQ

This guy palled around with some of the same terrorists that Obama did. Obama came around a little later (though not that much later) but Ayers said on 9-11 that they didn't do enough killing, maiming and destruction.

Ayers and his buddies were 4th Generation Warfare guerrilla fighters. In other words: terrorists. And they had horrific intentions. Unless you think mass murder is cool. Which is fine, plenty of folks don't blink an eye at 200 million dead by Communism in the 20th century.

Plain enough for you?

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger thimscool said...

Sorry I'm late to the party. I've been busy.

I accept that Ayers was a terrorist, and a revolutionary. But what makes you say that Obama is his pal?

Did they go to a baseball game together? That's what I don't get.

8:30 PM, November 12, 2008  
Blogger Prime Mover said...

Obama (and the media) pretty much downplays any knowledge of Ayers. They aren't exactly BFFs but they do know each other well, they were in the same inner circle of Chicago politics in the late 1990s and early 2000s. But Ayers is the least of the problem I have with Obama.

Farrakhan/Extreme Muslims

Jesse "Jew's rule will be over when Obama is elected" Jackson, Jr.

Khalidi
PLO
Socialist Party
Rev Wright
Al Jezzera

Plus anybody who knows anything knows that Chicago Democrats are the most corrupt people in America. High crime, high poverty, high taxes. That's what Obama comes from. That's why I'm not too excited about "change". At least with McCain (who I really didn't care for all that much and has as many crazy buds as Obama) you have a Repub prez with a Democrat congress. Now you have the most lib prez with the most lib (with a lower approval rating that Bush) congress that will pass a bunch of shit that will probably screw us.

2:49 AM, November 13, 2008  
Blogger Jason L. Maier said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l7CuVr94Bo

This You Tube station has a lot of intersting videos...especially the vote Obama handouts IN the polling stations...

10:39 AM, November 13, 2008  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

Dave, you were so on target.

9:59 PM, November 13, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home