Now I Know We're Fucked.
Kroft: What are you reading right now? I mean, haveā¦
Mr. Obama: A lot of briefing papers.
Kroft: A lot of briefing papers?
Mr. Obama: Yeah. I've been spending a lot of time reading Lincoln. There is a wisdom there and a humility about his approach to government, even before he was president, that I just find very helpful.
Kroft: Put a lot of his political enemies in his cabinet.
Mr. Obama: He did.
Kroft: Is that something you're considering?
Mr. Obama: Well, I tell you what, I find him a very wise man.
Anyone that thinks Lincoln was wise or humble is a historical ignoramus. The man was a vile tyrant who - just like Alexander Hamilton - was shot far too late.
Sic Semper Tyranus.
Mr. Obama: A lot of briefing papers.
Kroft: A lot of briefing papers?
Mr. Obama: Yeah. I've been spending a lot of time reading Lincoln. There is a wisdom there and a humility about his approach to government, even before he was president, that I just find very helpful.
Kroft: Put a lot of his political enemies in his cabinet.
Mr. Obama: He did.
Kroft: Is that something you're considering?
Mr. Obama: Well, I tell you what, I find him a very wise man.
Anyone that thinks Lincoln was wise or humble is a historical ignoramus. The man was a vile tyrant who - just like Alexander Hamilton - was shot far too late.
Sic Semper Tyranus.
Labels: B. Hussein Obama, Lincoln The Fag, Obama The Magic Negro, stupid people

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home