Monday, December 15, 2008

I'm Sawing Off My Wang Tonight.

Cuz I don't need it much. I'm thinking of recording me doing so and posting it online. I hear that's popular.

6 Comments:

Blogger Luke (alias "Lines With Chrome") said...

Heh. Some people will post ANYTHING to draw out a comment from DJ ;)

Now... I'd be REALLY surprised if WW doesn't add her $.02

8:09 PM, December 16, 2008  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

Freak.

And no, this was emphatically NOT directed at DJ. I just figured no one's commented for some time so I'd see if anyone was bothering to check in.

And who shows up? Luke & Troy...

(muttering to myself...)

6:39 PM, December 17, 2008  
Blogger Darlin' Joy said...

MM,

Just so you know, I read and just don't comment. I usually have nothing to say.

I even read this post before Luke commented, but chose not to write anything until I was feeling accused of not even reading.

11:00 PM, December 17, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Don't you need a microscope and some really small tweezers for this?

No wonder I get along so well with middle schoolers.

5:33 PM, December 18, 2008  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

DJ: Accused? Nah. I figure folks are busy, especially this time of the year. I was just wanting to spark some sort of interaction around here for my own amusement.

Dave... don't have you have to go get your daughter to roll her eyes at you or something?

And come to think of it, where IS WW?

8:33 PM, December 18, 2008  
Blogger John Peddie said...

Oh, what the hell...I totally want to see it, too.

3:55 PM, December 20, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home