THICKER IS BETTER.
Wrapping paper, you pigs. I was wrapping yesterday before heading over to Mom's and realized just how much easier wrapping would be with a thicker stock paper. Yes, this is a simple thing. Yes, I should have realized this before. But I never thought much about paper before.
I also got all happy about one of the polar bears on my Mom's box aligning perfectly. Too bad I couldn't get them all to do so...
Merry Belated Christmas wishes to all you crazy folks. And BTW, in the season of his birthday just go ahead and submit to your Lord and Savior.
That's just good advice, all year long.
Oh, and go buy "We Wish You A Metal Christmas". It was $9.99 at Meijer. Awesome CD. There are a few tracks each worth the purchase alone.
I also got all happy about one of the polar bears on my Mom's box aligning perfectly. Too bad I couldn't get them all to do so...
Merry Belated Christmas wishes to all you crazy folks. And BTW, in the season of his birthday just go ahead and submit to your Lord and Savior.
That's just good advice, all year long.
Oh, and go buy "We Wish You A Metal Christmas". It was $9.99 at Meijer. Awesome CD. There are a few tracks each worth the purchase alone.
Labels: Christmas

2 Comments:
No Conditioner is Better!
Merry Christmas Kid!
Post a Comment
<< Home