Saturday, March 21, 2009

Too Easy A Target...

... but that don't mean I won't post funny links about our Tard Prez.

Check the captions on the photos:
http://ace.mu.nu/archives/284601.php

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Wonder Woman said...

LOL Helmut on, needs a mouth guard next!

6:28 PM, March 21, 2009  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm officially starting my stupid Obama and Biden quote list. Lord knows the liberals couldn't feed us W's fast enough. Great pictures Mike.

2:01 PM, March 22, 2009  
Blogger Prime Mover said...

What's that websites number again?

Give me a fucking break.

Barak will give you that three letter word J-O-B-S!

I got tested for AIDS, Barak got tested for AIDS. There's no shame for getting tested for AIDS.

He's the first mainstream African American who's bright, clean, a nice looking guy.

Those were the only Biden quotes I know of off the top of my head.

4:53 PM, March 22, 2009  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

Oh please tell me those are real quotes!

PLEASE!

2:04 AM, March 23, 2009  
Blogger Prime Mover said...

Paraphrased but yes, those are actual quotes uttered by our boy Joe Biden. Google Joe Biden quotes and you should get a website "number" that has his quotes listed. It's so funny it's sad.

The "give a fucking break" quote I found on a UK blog that linked the video.

9:49 PM, March 23, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home