"You Have About 8 Inches There."
I could not keep a smirk off my face upon hearing that today.
"It's not quite long enough."
First time I've heard that...
You might be thinking "What was I doing?"
Just trying to donate my hair to Locks of Love.
But I need two more inches before I can donate it. I might just buzz it off now. I dunno. It's a pain to maintain.
"It's not quite long enough."
First time I've heard that...
You might be thinking "What was I doing?"
Just trying to donate my hair to Locks of Love.
But I need two more inches before I can donate it. I might just buzz it off now. I dunno. It's a pain to maintain.

2 Comments:
I want pics before you cut!
It's not nearly as long as it was when I donate it before. It was down to my belt in fall of 2006.
It's only halfway between my neck & back now.
Post a Comment
<< Home