Saturday, April 04, 2009

Obama The FASCIST! How Lovely.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123879833094588163.html

Or is it Communist? Or is it some "third way" dictator asshole? I can't decide on the proper label.

But whatever particular moniker you feel like applying to the HNIC, it ain't good. Please, someone defend this to me and use tiny words so my tiny religiousisus mind can comprehend what genius this apparent bullshit actually is.

UPDATE: You know, the Magic Negro actually had a great idea that he promised would come to fruition. Namely, the posting of all new legislation for five days on the net before he would sign it. Has that happened yet on a single thing he's signed off on?

I somehow doubt it will. "Emergency circumstances" will prevent it in every meaningful (read: fucking the public) case.

Oh, and I'm sure it won't apply to treaties either. You know, like THIS ONE:
http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/026192.html

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Prime Mover said...

I won't. I work in a hospital, and they already stopped all construction on their new building BECAUSE of Obama. When Obama made his health overhaul speech the entire hospital shut down and discontinued incentive pay because they wanted to prepare for Obama's health care overhaul. The only thing stopping him is the bill, 1.2 Trillion over 10 years. Even his Democrats are balking at the bill, but Obama is being more of a dictator than Bush ever could be and is trying to fast track it even though he has no idea how to pay for it. The 634 Billion he set aside is nowhere near the amount needed to fund it. So here I am losing money, and the victims in this are the patients. Screw 'em, I'm sick of Obama, he's a dictator, nothing more. Any liberal who bitches about Bush I seriously want to punch in the face.

3:28 AM, April 05, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home