EVE of Destruction?
"See? Aren't MMOs fun? You can escape from the global economic collapse to roleplay manage - a galactic economic collapse!"
From HERE.
Too funny: "I think those bank owners deserve a hefty bonus this year."
And even the gamers drink the virtual Kool-Aid.
"Heck, even in the real world we've established stuff like the FDIC so we don't encounter these very problems in the real economy."
Or is it the real Kool-Aid? I'm so confused.
Looking at my tags for this, I'm shaking my head. I'd've'nt thunk those two would go together. But they do.
It's a very strange world.
From HERE.
Too funny: "I think those bank owners deserve a hefty bonus this year."
And even the gamers drink the virtual Kool-Aid.
"Heck, even in the real world we've established stuff like the FDIC so we don't encounter these very problems in the real economy."
Or is it the real Kool-Aid? I'm so confused.
Looking at my tags for this, I'm shaking my head. I'd've'nt thunk those two would go together. But they do.
It's a very strange world.
Labels: economics, video games

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home