Sunday, September 27, 2009

Statist Propaganda?

I sometimes wonder. There's this new film coming out called "Law Abiding Citizen". It's about a guy that takes revenge for his family being murdered. He kills the guy that did it and I guess the judge, etc. etc.

I want to see it, simply because 1) the justice system sucks and 2) I love seeing govt dipsticks getting their comeuppance.

But I wonder if this film isn't being made to show the dangers of govt agents run amok. As in, to make it easier for the populace to see soldiers, spec war operatives and spooks as "a danger to the system".

After all, the Dept of "Justice" has already targeted veterans as being possible terrorist threats. And the feds have already been revealed as having bribed filmmakers and TV networks to further their agendas.

Thoughts?

UPDATE: Funny... I should have read my news stuff before posting this:
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=111078

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Luke (alias "Lines With Chrome") said...

According to SPLC, the American Legion is a "nativist" hate group. Because they favor secure borders and immigration controls. Things that, last I checked, something on the order of 75-80% of voters favor.

If you go down their lists of what makes a potential terrorist, they must consider over half the country to be potential terrorists.

Do these people think they're the only ones who can compile enemies' lists?

Yeah you commie-lib gun-fearing wussies, I DO believe in the Bible. And the Constitution. I'm "crazy". I'm a "hater" I'm also armed to the teeth, and a damned good shot. So what are you tongue-clucking, aragula-munching hybrid-driving NPR listening pu--ies who've never touched an icky-icky gun in your lives going to DO about it?

We will not disarm.
You cannot not convince us.
You cannot intimidate us.
You can try to kil us.
But remember, we'll shoot back.
And we are not going going away.
Your move.

11:31 PM, September 29, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home