Okay, Now It's Just FUCKING Ridiculous...
THE FUCKING PEACE PRIZE?
"I thought the Onion had taken over The Drudge Report." - a guy at Vox' blog. No fucking joke, you can't parody this bullshit.
Of course, they gave it to a terrorist (Arafat), so why the hell not a criminal impostor warmonger?
I guess I'm a terrorist sympathizer because the Taliban gets it right:
What a legacy... kill babies with remote drones and win peace prizes. Fun for the whole world!
UPDATE: Oh, it gets even better! Wow. 12 days to win the Nobel Prize for doing... nothing.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2009/10/09/tommy-seno-obama-nobel-prize-win/
Classic comedy from Vox':
Commenter 1: They are padding his resume for some reason.
Commenter 2: He'll be looking for a job in 2012?
Fonzie: "I have been nominated and accepted the Nobel peace prize for proving that it is possible to co-habitate in the oceans with Sharks, by utilizing a method of being temporarily airborne."
"I thought the Onion had taken over The Drudge Report." - a guy at Vox' blog. No fucking joke, you can't parody this bullshit.
Of course, they gave it to a terrorist (Arafat), so why the hell not a criminal impostor warmonger?
I guess I'm a terrorist sympathizer because the Taliban gets it right:
"The Nobel prize for peace? Obama should have won the 'Nobel Prize for escalating violence and killing civilians'," he told Reuters by telephone from an undisclosed location.Sick fucking irony... check out the list of US Presidents that have won previously:
Obama is the fourth U.S. president to be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize after Jimmy Carter won in 2002, Woodrow Wilson picked it up in 1919 and Theodore Roosevelt was chosen for the 1906 prize.Wilson engineered our entry into THE GREAT WAR. Teddy was an imperialist conqueror. Jimmy Carter probably leaves a slime trail (Yeah, I know. But I can't think of any war type stuff he pulled off... successfully anyway).
What a legacy... kill babies with remote drones and win peace prizes. Fun for the whole world!
UPDATE: Oh, it gets even better! Wow. 12 days to win the Nobel Prize for doing... nothing.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2009/10/09/tommy-seno-obama-nobel-prize-win/
Classic comedy from Vox':
Commenter 1: They are padding his resume for some reason.
Commenter 2: He'll be looking for a job in 2012?
Fonzie: "I have been nominated and accepted the Nobel peace prize for proving that it is possible to co-habitate in the oceans with Sharks, by utilizing a method of being temporarily airborne."
Labels: B. Hussein Obama, liberal douchebags, Obama The Magic Negro, stupid people

1 Comments:
Arafat, Al Gore now Obama. The peace prize is just like getting knighted, or winning an Oscar, it really doesn't mean much anymore. But hey congrats to our commander in chief, at least it's one thing he's accomplished that hasn't screwed the American people.
Post a Comment
<< Home