I Feel REALLY Bad for the Obamas...
It has to be really hard for the First Affirmative Action Couple living a lie like they do. I mean, they cannot even agree on whether or not Barack/Barry/Mao/Jesus is a bastard or not.
From HERE:
From HERE:
"Barack saw his mother, who was very young and very single when she had him, and he saw her work hard to complete her education and try to raise he and his sister," Michelle Obama said.From the bulldog's comments the same day as the previous quote:
"So in my famous Michelle Obama honesty that sometimes gets me in trouble, I have to say that when Barack approached me, when he was seriously considering this run for president, I said, 'No way. Absolutely not. Please don't.'""Honesty" being when she and her ilk accidentally tell the truth.
Labels: B. Hussein Obama, liars, liberal douchebags, Obama The Magic Negro, stupid people

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home