One of Your Favorite Shows Is Likely Kissing Obama's Ass
How pathetic. What a bunch of loser suck-ups.
I'm so glad I don't watch anything but Food Network and Shimmy.
I'm so glad I don't watch anything but Food Network and Shimmy.
Labels: liberal douchebags, stuff that causes drain bamage, stupid people, tv shows

1 Comments:
Right.Millions of TV viewers are going to stop watching TV and go work for free in thier communities, because of some of their fqvorite characters are doing it, on TV. Following that line of reasoning...
1. I would be dating Pam.
2. I would be writting letters to the government to stop research into building Cylons and Terminator 2000 robots.
3. I would spend more time at the range working on the long range head shot that is so essential to stopping zombies.
4. I would be expecting smoking hot females working in my office who have a thing for middle aged pudgy guys. And I would expect their cloths to start falling apart shortly after they got to work. And they would not be able to say the words "sexual harrassment" without a sultry "come hither" grin.
Because we all expect real life to be just like what we see on TV.
Post a Comment
<< Home