Playing Catchup Movie Reviewer Man...
"The Ghost Writer"... utterly pedestrian. I felt like it kept threatening to become a good movie but didn't bother. I guess Polanski was too busy fighting extradition to make a good flick. A lot of GREAT cast members utterly wasted here. And the ending is just too silly. 2/5
"Shutter Island"... interesting but ultimately depressing. Especially if you take the view that the final action was taken soberly, which I do. The ending keeps me from even wanting to like it. Leo did a good if not great job, he's definitely one of the better actors out there right now though. 3.5/5
"Green Zone", same take as Shutter Island but for different reasons. More of an anti-war film than "Hurt Locker", if you don't want to think about our country's institutional corruption / stupidity, definitely skip it. But if you skip it for any reason, you're not missing much. 3/5
"Asian Sluts Attack"... just kidding. I made that one up. And truth to be told, there aren't a whole lot of pretty Asian porn stars. Most of the very few that are cute look 12. That's just not a turn-on. They'd have to look at LEAST 16 for that.
"Shutter Island"... interesting but ultimately depressing. Especially if you take the view that the final action was taken soberly, which I do. The ending keeps me from even wanting to like it. Leo did a good if not great job, he's definitely one of the better actors out there right now though. 3.5/5
"Green Zone", same take as Shutter Island but for different reasons. More of an anti-war film than "Hurt Locker", if you don't want to think about our country's institutional corruption / stupidity, definitely skip it. But if you skip it for any reason, you're not missing much. 3/5
"Asian Sluts Attack"... just kidding. I made that one up. And truth to be told, there aren't a whole lot of pretty Asian porn stars. Most of the very few that are cute look 12. That's just not a turn-on. They'd have to look at LEAST 16 for that.
Labels: movies

7 Comments:
"Green Mile"???
I assume you meant "Green Zone"?
???
Says "Zone". Look again.
Glad I took a screenshot of the previous error. Just in case you tried to deny it.
So you have "PAINT" on your PC... whippee doo.
Green Mile. I saw it too. And you shouldn't be looking at porn.
Yes, Mom.
Well I probably shouldn't be using chloroform as a dating aid either, but I do that too.
No you probably shouldn't. Better than a club, but not much.
Post a Comment
<< Home