Bravo, Colonel. Brav-Fucking-O.
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=upiUPI-20100823-112700-2345&show_article=1
And the fallout:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20100827/tc_yblog_upshot/army-colonel-in-afghanistan-fired-for-criticizing-powerpoint
If only we had more such men in command. Sadly, a colonel like this vacating the insanity only leaves more simpletons around.
I swear, Powerpoint is Satan's work. You could convince most upper-management pukes to walk right into a damn blast furnace if you work it out as a slide presentation on Powerpoint first.
I cannot think of a single "all-hands" meeting with PP that has been enhanced by it.
My personal favorite is our "DFAS STRATEGIC VISION". A pile of horseshit buzzwords we are supposed to know by heart.
We were ordered to have a copy of the DFAS STRATEGIC VISION display at our workstation at all times. I folded my copy twice, pinned it to my board and wrote "Display at all times" on the outfacing white square.
Hey, I'm following the letter of the order if not the spirit.
Throughout my career I have been known to walk that fine line between good taste and unemployment. I see no reason to change that now.
Consider the following therapeutic.
And the fallout:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20100827/tc_yblog_upshot/army-colonel-in-afghanistan-fired-for-criticizing-powerpoint
If only we had more such men in command. Sadly, a colonel like this vacating the insanity only leaves more simpletons around.
I swear, Powerpoint is Satan's work. You could convince most upper-management pukes to walk right into a damn blast furnace if you work it out as a slide presentation on Powerpoint first.
I cannot think of a single "all-hands" meeting with PP that has been enhanced by it.
My personal favorite is our "DFAS STRATEGIC VISION". A pile of horseshit buzzwords we are supposed to know by heart.
We were ordered to have a copy of the DFAS STRATEGIC VISION display at our workstation at all times. I folded my copy twice, pinned it to my board and wrote "Display at all times" on the outfacing white square.
Hey, I'm following the letter of the order if not the spirit.
Labels: liberal douchebags, military, stupid people

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home