"There are no dead atheists." - Taylor from Vox' blog
Labels: fucking pigs
posted by mmaier2112 at 9:39 PM
He is still up for the homicide charges and wide open to civil suits. It doesn't look like he is getting off scott free.
I doubt he does more than two years at the most. And there's no way he does hard time in general population because of "his safety".And the civil suits just mean the taxpayers of Indianapolis will get stiffed for his murderous idiocy.I'd prefer to see lifelong indentured servitude for bastards like him. At least half of all earnings paid for life.
Post a Comment
<< Home
2 Comments:
He is still up for the homicide charges and wide open to civil suits. It doesn't look like he is getting off scott free.
I doubt he does more than two years at the most. And there's no way he does hard time in general population because of "his safety".
And the civil suits just mean the taxpayers of Indianapolis will get stiffed for his murderous idiocy.
I'd prefer to see lifelong indentured servitude for bastards like him. At least half of all earnings paid for life.
Post a Comment
<< Home