Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Something I learned yesterday morning...

My friend Yokie can drive like a NASCAR Master! We were driving to work this morning and this idiot pulled out in front of us and then STOPPED dead in front of us!!! Yokie hit the brakes and swerved hard to dodge the retard, pulling into the street he'd just pulled out of.

So Yolanda started freaking out a bit and I immediately tried to head off an emotional episode by giving her a big HI-5 and telling her she was awesome. It worked. I seriously felt like puking from the adrenalin dump, (I was dragging ass from insufficient sleep) but we were otherwise fine. I'm also glad I distracted her from being upset.

I really hope he was just leaving home. It's a dead end street. I think I'm going to wait a few weeks then go to there and egg the hell out of hit red IROC. He sure as hell deserves it since he didn't stop to check on us or anything. I also hope he wraps his car around a telephone pole and lives to suffer for it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home