Sunday, September 24, 2006

Hello, I'm a Mac commercial...

And I just crashed your Mozilla browser!

Fucking tards at Apple...

So I'm looking up something on Apple.com and I saw the link to watch their commercials. I like the Mac commercials, usually they're pretty funny.

Until you actually WATCH the damn thing and it causes an error!! Considering that their main selling point is how stable Macs are vs. PCs. And their commercial - undoubtedly created on a Mac - causes an error! Would that be irony?

Unless of course they deliberately put a crash-causing error into the Quicktime file's code and this is all a big ploy to cement in their commercial watchers' eyes just how bad PCs are. Which I don't need their help in believing, but... eh... whatever.

Dicks.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger TheWayfarer said...

What do you expect from a leftist assbag like Jobs?
If he wants to prove how much better he is than PC and Microsoft, let him roll out a version of his "invincible", linux/unix-based OS X for the PC...But he wont. It might ruin his martyr act victimhood.
Heaven forbid a socialist do that!

10:09 PM, September 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, checkout the Mac Spoofs commercials on Youtube. You can also go directly to the companies website http://tv.truenuff.com/mac/

They even spoof Linux.

I've got Macs at work and one at home running Mozilla. Need to switch fo Firefox, supposedly better for a Mac.

10:22 PM, September 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home